Structural Slip-on Fittings- Modular Fittings
EnduRail® Structural Aluminum Fittings are made from high grade Aluminum Alloy to provide you with a lightweight, corrosion resistant and strong alternative for fabrication of pipe structures. EnduRail fittings offer you flexibility, to be used for a variety of applications from contemporary to industrial; EnduRail fittings are only one-third the weight of cast iron fittings, with about 75% of comparable tensile strength.
Because EnduRail fittings can be easily installed with a hex key and pipe cutters there is no need to weld, thread or drill saving you both time and money. EnduRail is securely locked into place using large recessed setscrews that provide a smooth look to your rail system.
- EnduRail Fittings are a simple method of constructing tubular structures
- Corrosive resistant aluminum alloy
- Large set screws resist thread stripping
- Low long term maintenance
- Available for schedule 40 and 80 nominal pipe sizes 1″ to 2″
- Recessed set screws for a smooth look
- Cost effective alternative to welded rail
- Safety Barriers
- Machinery Guards
- Store fixtures