Perimeter Machine Guard
We offer a full in-house machinery guarding solution including consultation, design, manufacture and installation. All machine guarding is designed and engineered in accordance with the latest standards allows us to provide best practice solutions to guarding applications ,therefore providing protection to persons whilst maintaining machine functionality and productivity.
The all New Lift out Guarding System – Installs Fast and Costs less We offer flexible Perimeter Machine Guarding solutions as both off the shelf or tailored solutions for particular applications.
- Durable powder coated mild steel, or anodized/powder coated aluminium construction
- A range of heights from 1.4 m to 3.0m or as required.
- Standard mesh size 30 mm * 50 mm * 3.5 mm thick wire
- Post made out of 50 mm* 50 mm slotted square section of required thickness.
- A range of duty ratings for different environments and impact resistance.
- Access options such as hinged or sliding single or double doors, trackless doors and vertical gates.
- A variety of infill materials such as sheet steel, weld-mesh, clear or tinted polycarbonate.
- Locking options such as snap locks, cylinder locks and panic locks.
- Simple assembly and installation.
- A wide range of colours.
- National delivery and installation service to suit demanding production schedules.
TAILORED MACHHINERY GUARDS
Chemey Infrasys supply and install a complete range of both standard and tailored guards to a wide range of machine tools including:
- Drilling Machine Guards
- Lathe Guards
- Grinder Guards
- Chuck Guards
- Milling Machine Guards
- Saddle Shields
- Lead Screw Guards
Using the latest Computer Aided Design we can generate accurate machinery representations and then overlay the proposed machine guarding solution to illustrate form and function. This is a key feature of our design facility, allowing operators to see the guarding in ‘virtual position’ prior to installation, highlighting any potential design changes prior to manufacture.This flexibility makes modification of the design easy at any stage of the process, ensuring that all machine guarding meets client expectations, operator requirements and the relevant EN standards.