FRP handrail

Case studies


We recently had the opportunity to supply Endurail – All Aluminum Modular Guardrail and Handrail Structural fittings at the site of one of our prestigious customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. ( KSA ).

The scope of the project was full perimeter protection of STP project buildings and treatment plant tanks. Their project requirement included Straight Guardrails on, Curved Guardrails on Clarifiers, and Handrails for stairs of all levels platforms of the buildings, and tanks.

Customer Need:

  • Saudi Arabia Handrails standards 5520
  • Technical approval support for Consultant
  • Detailed Installation methodology documents for ease of installation at the site

The Sequence of the Project cycle:

Project Identified in August 2018: Approached to India design and procurement Office and introduced EnduRail.

First inquiry Received: February 2020, to Justify product against Saudi Arabia Handrails standards 5520

limitation to procure from Indian Supplier: Accepted product but In principal KSA customer had resisted and denied procurement from Indian Supplier due to KSA Government local business promotion policy.


Innovative Approach to Overcome the Limitation:

 Developed Pipe Extrusion supplier in KSA as per our pipe size requirement and asked Va Tech Wabag to Procure 60 % of Railing material procurement from KSA and the remaining 40 % to import from India.


Our Proposal worked out cheaper and the project team was able to convenience the KSA clientas they realizedsaving against available international brands and policy was also not overruled as more than 50 % of the material was procured locally.


Straightness Along With Modularity Is Unique.


Side Mounting And Bending Shows The Versatility Of The EnduRail

support on a railing post

The Advantage Point To See The Continuous Perimeter Protection With Cable Tray Support On A Railing Post


Special Fittings Allow The System To Change Elevation And Remain Contiguous.

Structure profile and obstacles are not a problem with EnduRail.  The railing can be easily customized to go around existing structures.

contiguous protection

Different Heights Of Platforms Can Be Easily Connected With Contiguous Protection.

  • Work Order Issued : August 2020
  • Supply Completion : April 2021 (On time Delivery in 3 lots as per project requirement)
  • Total Running mtr of Handrail managed : 5696 mtr
  • Total Structural fittings Supplied : 18766 No
  • Total Toe Guard Supplied : 5175 Mtr(includingCurved toeguard with Accessories)
    Third-Party Quality inspection faced: Bureau Veritas Ind Pvt Ltd &Lloyds.
  • Helped to Procure Aluminum Extrusion pipe Locally: 26000 Kg
  • Achievement: 100 % drawing support and successful project installation without site visit ( Covid restrictions helped and make us powerful to work remotely)